The American College of Cardiology is committed to improving diversity and inclusion within the cardiovascular workforce and the College's leadership and membership, and recognizes the success of its mission to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health is dependent on including people, as members and as leaders, who provide a diversity of backgrounds, experiences, ideas and perspectives.
- LGBTQIA+ Terminology to Build Your Vocabulary
- 2020 WIC Leadership Workshop Keynote - Dr. Julie Silver
- Disparities in COVID-19 Testing and Infection Across Language Groups
- Where There is Crisis There is Opportunity: A Message from the ACC Diversity and Inclusion Task Force
- Diversity and Inclusion: Central to ACC's Mission, Vision, and Values
- Majority of CVD Program Directors Feel Diversity Needs to Increase, Many Not Sure How
- The Burden of Battle: Understanding the Impact of Emotional Trauma on African American Health Care Professionals and Your Patients
- Does Burnout, Career Satisfaction Vary by Physician Race/Ethnicity?
- Black Lives Need to Matter: Examining the Inequalities Within Medicine
- Health Disparities and Social Determinants of Health: Time for Action
- CDC Reports Black Patients Suffering COVID-19 Disproportionately
- ABC, ACC and AHA Denounce Racism and Violence Plaguing Communities