The American College of Cardiology is committed to improving diversity and inclusion within the cardiovascular workforce and the College's leadership and membership, and recognizes the success of its mission to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health is dependent on including people, as members and as leaders, who provide a diversity of backgrounds, experiences, ideas and perspectives.
- Black Lives Need to Matter: Examining the Inequalities Within Medicine
- Health Disparities and Social Determinants of Health: Time for Action
- CDC Reports Black Patients Suffering COVID-19 Disproportionately
- ABC, ACC and AHA Denounce Racism and Violence Plaguing Communities
- 2020 Convocation Remarks: Incoming ACC President Athena Poppas, MD, FACC
- Pediatric Cardiology: A Specialty Spurred by the Groundbreaking Work of Women – The Legacies of Maude Abbott, MD, and Helen B. Taussig, MD, FACC
- Women, Mid-Career Cardiologists Most Likely to Report Symptoms of Burnout