ACC Educational Live Events
- Webinar | Building Civility, Respect and Inclusion in the Cardiology Workforce: Individual and Institutional Strategies
- Webinar | ACC Health Equity Series: Dispelling Disparity - Achieving Health Equity For Those of South Asian Ancestry
- Webinar | Gender Microaggressions: Health Consequences and Strategies to Improve Outcomes
- ACC.22 – April 2-4, 2022
- CV Summit – February 17 -19, 2022
- Coffee With the ACC President - Watch past conversations on health equity, health policy, advocacy, and more!
- Webinar | Racial Microaggressions: Health Consequences and Strategies to Improve Outcomes
- Webinar | Indigenizing Healthcare
- Webinar | Native American CV Care: Disparities in Health Equity, Access & More
- Webinar | Race & Medicine
- Webinar | Adult Congenital and Pediatric Cardiology Virtual Career Day
- Webinar | Addressing Sexual Harassment in Cardiology: Starting the Conversation
- Webinar | Diversity & Equity Among the LGBTQ+ Population: Where Do We Stand in the Cardiovascular Community?
- Webinar | Addressing Determinants of Health to Improve Outcomes in Cardiovascular Disease: A Focus on Minority Health
- Webinar | Women in Leadership: Addressing Challenges and Strategies for Success
- Webinar | Tools and Best Practices for Enhancing Diversity in Cardiology Training Programs
- Webinar | Why Diversity?
- Webinar | Implicit Bias
- Webinar | Breaking through Imposter Syndrome and Perfectionism Complex
- Webinar | Closing the Gender Gap in Cardiology: Reproducible Programs for Recruiting Women into Cardiology Careers
- 2022 ACC Health Policy Statement on Building Respect, Civility, and Inclusion in the Cardiovascular Workplace: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Solution Set Oversight Committee
- ACC.21 Session | Systemic Racism in Medicine
- The Heart of It Campaign
- Cardiologist Compensation and Opportunity Equity
Please note the American College of Cardiology does not endorse the following tools. These are made available as a resource only.